add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
manirelli

54 months ago

Hello again everyone and welcome to another round of new hardware!! With the official release of the AMD 300 series we will be working to get them all added to the site as quickly and accurate as possible. If you notice a GPU that is missing, please link us to the manufacturer product page for the part so that we can put it on the site right away.

Thanks and good luck purchasing one!

Comments

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Noticed that the sapphire line of the latest 390X isnt there for the UK, i found it here! http://www.ebuyer.com/714700-sapphire-nitro-r9-390x-tri-x-oc-8gb-gddr5-dual-link-dvi-hdmi-11241-00-20g?utm_source=google&utm_medium=products&mkwid=sWA3N2WiH_dc&pcrid=51630194939&pkw=&pmt=&gclid=CMOMq6eWwcYCFYLnwgodmx8PwQ

(i wanted the sapphire version in particular so i didnt have to scrap the MSI cooler on its 390x, plus it has as many outputs as the gigabyte version!)

EDIT: Woops i just realised its a pre-order, damn!

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm not seeing either the Sapphire Radeon R9 390 or their 390X up.

• 53 months ago
  • 0 points
  • 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Whoops, got caught in the compatibility filter. Sorry about that, and thanks.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

added

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks a ton!

[comment deleted]
  • 53 months ago
  • 1 point

boooooooooooooo! lol

[comment deleted]
  • 53 months ago
  • 1 point

then to correct your correction, it would need to be the "AMD R9 300 Series Mega Thread"

[comment deleted]
  • 53 months ago
  • 1 point

well, they are all numbered... r9 is all thats out now for the 300 series. to just lable as R would be wrong...

by the way, i booooooooed because you went all grammar nazi on it, no other reason :P

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube