• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

manirelli 29 months ago

Hello again everyone and welcome to another round of new hardware!! With the official release of the AMD 300 series we will be working to get them all added to the site as quickly and accurate as possible. If you notice a GPU that is missing, please link us to the manufacturer product page for the part so that we can put it on the site right away.

Thanks and good luck purchasing one!

Comments Sorted by:

Korphaus 1 point 29 months ago

Noticed that the sapphire line of the latest 390X isnt there for the UK, i found it here! http://www.ebuyer.com/714700-sapphire-nitro-r9-390x-tri-x-oc-8gb-gddr5-dual-link-dvi-hdmi-11241-00-20g?utm_source=google&utm_medium=products&mkwid=sWA3N2WiH_dc&pcrid=51630194939&pkw=&pmt=&gclid=CMOMq6eWwcYCFYLnwgodmx8PwQ

(i wanted the sapphire version in particular so i didnt have to scrap the MSI cooler on its 390x, plus it has as many outputs as the gigabyte version!)

EDIT: Woops i just realised its a pre-order, damn!

muramasa13 1 point 28 months ago

I'm not seeing either the Sapphire Radeon R9 390 or their 390X up.

manirelli staff submitter 8 Builds 0 points 28 months ago
muramasa13 1 point 28 months ago

Whoops, got caught in the compatibility filter. Sorry about that, and thanks.

manirelli staff submitter 8 Builds 1 point 28 months ago

added

JustARandomPancake 1 point 28 months ago

thanks a ton!

[comment deleted]
elvenson 4 Builds 1 point 28 months ago

boooooooooooooo! lol

[comment deleted]

then to correct your correction, it would need to be the "AMD R9 300 Series Mega Thread"

[comment deleted]

well, they are all numbered... r9 is all thats out now for the 300 series. to just lable as R would be wrong...

by the way, i booooooooed because you went all grammar nazi on it, no other reason :P