add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Display webpage problems with Internet Explorer 9

dragoon20005
  • 62 months ago

I am not sure if anyone is affect by this problem

I am using IE 9 for my work PC and my company has yet to push down IE 11 for security reasons

So i am stuck with IE 9 browser

before the change, i was able to view this website without any display troubles but now the top part of the webpage will not display properly

This is even with compatibility enabled for this webpage.

At home, I can view the page normally with Google Chrome and Firefox.

Is this IE 9 related incident only?

Thanks

Comments

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

We are aware of some issues with IE9 and working on a solution.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

ok good i hope this get fixed

• 62 months ago
  • 0 points

bring back the old ver til its fixed for all browsers

the site is not functional on ff3 or ie9

• 62 months ago
  • 0 points

Businesses are communist if they don't let you download chrome.

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

You're confusing "communist" with "facsist." But in some institutions (like, say, banks), you want that level of lock-down. You don't want some doofus installing some cutesy dancing puppy screen saver that is actually a trojan horse seeking to exfiltrate the company's data.

That said, standardizing your organization on IE is just monumentally stupid at this point...

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube