add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Gaming Pc Advice pls! (Comment Quick)

HazCom
  • 84 months ago

Can you guys give me a build for Cheap gaming pc to run bf3 and bf4 in high setting. I want to to be fast as well too making it a balanced pc too.

Comments

• 84 months ago
  • 1 point

There is good, fast and cheap. Pick two :D

• 84 months ago
  • 1 point

Fast and Cheap!

• 84 months ago
  • 1 point

Sorry for the delay...I fell asleep at the wheel again :D

I won't comment on a build for BF4, but I do know for sure that running BF3 on high setting without too much AA doesn't actually require expensive hardware anymore unless you have a giant monitor with high resolution, multiple monitors for 2d/3d surround or a 1080p monitor with 120Hz refresh rate and you intend to play with vsync on or otherwise hope to acheive 120 fps minimum.

I can build out a fast 'n cheap part list for playing BF3 but it would be helpful to know whether or not you need a complete system or just the case with internal parts? What screen resolution will you play at? Do you need an Operating System or not? Optical drive or do you install the OS with a USB drive that you already have?

Lastly, how much money do you have for this build?

• 84 months ago
  • 1 point

I would like to play at 1080p. I just want to make the case and internal parts.

• 84 months ago
  • 1 point

My OS would be windows 7 64bit

• 84 months ago
  • 1 point

I still don't know what your budget is...so I picked out a list that is similiar to my own build with a few adjustments. This system will play BF3 with all the eye candy, can be overclocked and costs ~$1000.00

Because you want fast and cheap that means you don't get the latest greatest platform. You get last years platform with current gen GPU. No difference for gamers, the only real difference is lower price ;)

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

Type Item Price
CPU Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor $189.99 @ Microcenter
CPU Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler $29.98 @ Outlet PC
Motherboard Intel DZ75ML-45K Micro ATX LGA1155 Motherboard $94.05 @ SuperBiiz
Memory Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory $65.70 @ Newegg
Storage Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk $98.69 @ Mac Mall
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $69.99 @ Microcenter
Video Card EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card $268.73 @ Newegg
Case Rosewill Line-M MicroATX Mini Tower Case $41.11 @ Newegg
Power Supply Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 620W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply $64.99 @ Newegg
Optical Drive Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer $18.26 @ Newegg
Total
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available. $974.87
Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-07-01 03:08 EDT-0400
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube