add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
R@tHead
  • 1 month ago

Can anyone tell me the best website to purchase custom cables?

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

2 days, sorry for the wait 😬

But if you're getting a corsair PSU then get the corsair branded custom cable kits, keep in mind that they have different generations and different types but when you're looking at the cables it should say the compatibility on the website.

For any other brand, you cant go wrong with cable mod.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Ok thanks. I more likely going to be using the Asus ROG PSU for my build. Found a few websites over the weekend.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube