- 1 month ago
My computer keeps crashing. I have update all drivers, the BIOS, Windows, and even change the motherboard but it keeps on crashing. Now it's not even blue screens, it just reboots itself (except for once, when it blue-screen with stop code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION). I'm going to reinstall it soon, but it won't be the first time and last time it didn't fix it.
These are the components I'm using: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/MzbXsY
PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/4qrV27
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6850K 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
- CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Liquid Freezer 240 74 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
- Motherboard: Asus X99-E WS SSI CEB LGA2011-3 Motherboard
- Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 series 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
- Storage: Intel 750 Series 1.2 TB PCI-E Solid State Drive
- Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB FTW Hybrid Gaming Video Card
- Case: Fractal Design Define XL R2 (Black Pearl) ATX Full Tower Case
- Power Supply: FSP Group Hydro G 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
- Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24D5MT DVD/CD Writer
The current state of drivers:
Any ideas how to start/continue troubleshooting this?