add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking for a few RGB stuff

Buukman
  • 1 month ago

I've recently seen some pink/cyan RGB, and it really made me want it. I tried to look for whatever I could with those colors, but wasn't really much that seemed to be good to me. It'd be neat for any suggestions for them

P.S. I didn't know where it would belong, so I put it here to be safe

Build link: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7h8D7T - Already have a 2070 Super

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I'm not sure if you meant you cannot find any RGB products or if you meant you don't like the RGB products that you see. Most people satisfy their RGB desires with any combination of fans, strips, RGB memory and RGB equipped GPUs and motherboards. These are some very popular choices:

The pink and cyan colors that you mentioned are user defined, meaning you move a slider around on a color graph until you see the desired hue and then click apply to save it.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube