add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
StrallTech

27 days ago

Hey, so I think this goes here, but regardless I upgraded my gpu and the old one isn't really worth much in the sense of being sold to someone else. It seems to be going bad, I am not quite sure if it is or not. Anyways I don't know what to do with it anymore other than to keep it around. Any ideas of what I could do with it? :/

Comments

• 27 days ago
  • 2 points

Pair with an old CPU and you have a back up rig or a media center PC for the lounge.

• 27 days ago
  • 2 points

What graphic card , most people just post used hardwareon buy and sell sites to get rid of it or try find a family member or friend who may need a upgrade give it to them for free

• 26 days ago
  • 1 point

My old GPU is a Sapphire Radeon R9 270X 2 GB Tri-X Toxic Video Card. It was given to me by a friend who upgraded their own system so it was a used card to begin with. My thing is I don't know if it is going bad or not, my computer has been having issues where while playing a game it will alt+tab itself to the home screen and then I have to get back into the game. Occasionally it will crash the game entirely, from what I've read it could be a bad graphics card.

• 26 days ago
  • 1 point

https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1050-vs-AMD-R9-270X/3650vs2188

given it's similar to a 1050, these (1200/2200G/3200G/G5400/9100F/1600 AF) would be good budget CPUs to go with it.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube