add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Can someone tell me what is the difference here? - 2080 super gaming oc

pet12
  • 3 months ago

I'm considering buying a gigabyte rtx 2080 super gaming oc. I live in the Netherlands and here there's a rev.1 version which cost 115€ MORE than the rev.2 version. I compared them on the gigabyte site and there are no differences. I also looked at the single specification sheets on the site and they are identical.

Does anyone know what's the deal here? Is there a catch?

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

It's likely that the rev.2 has a firmware update that rev.1 doesn't come with out of the box. Rev.1 would make sense to be more expensive since it's technically out of production, and supply/demand does that weird thing.

As far as users go, they are basically identical.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

That would be nice then...I appreciate it, thank you

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube