add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Sama Tank Case and 2080TI Trio 3 fan

Feeltheshame

1 month ago

I was wondering if anyone had any idea if these two are compatible. The measurement on the case and GPU show that it should fit, but it will be tight. (May have to remove 1 intake fan) I do not know if anyone has actually tried. Thank you.

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Should be fine I expect. ATX sized case, can see according to newegg supports up to 380mm GPUs: https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16811197005

So lets assume that is without a fan. The Gaming Trio is 330mm. that leaves 50mm which is more then enough for fans which are usually 25mm

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

That is what i was hoping to hear!!! Worst case i can move the Fan to the top of PC i suppose. Thanks.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube