add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

is hyperx making an RGB quadcast microphone?

tech_geek100

1 month ago

the title says most of it, im just deciding if i should wait for an RGB version (if one even comes out) that would fit my build a LOT better

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

this honestly feels like a troll question, because light-up audio devices are basically worthless.

• 1 month ago
  • -2 points

its all about the ascetic my dude. illuminated devices are really a cool decoration to a build and are really cool to show to friends, they are also very mood setting for gaming. and i'm quite literal when i ask that question

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

aesthetic in a PC build is one thing, i can even really get behind RGB keyboards and mice, they look nice on a desk, even if they're not my full cup of tea

a microphone is not an aesthetic piece. it has one function, and that function is to transmit sound

it'd be like getting RGB headphones, a waste of your money and you're paying more for an inferior product

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

slowly backs away with my Arctis 5s

Although I am planning on getting the Philips SHP9500. So don't hate me too much.

[comment deleted]
  • 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I’ll consider that

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

They might be making A rgb mic in the future, but it would probably be another model, and at least a while probably not too soon. The reason is because their first couple keyboards only had red LEDs, but they added rgb later on. I know that there are other rgb mics, already out there, so you might want to take a look at those.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube