12 days ago
The mobos in discussion:
- Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac 130€
- Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac 139€
- Asus ROG-STRIX-B450-I-GAMING 163€
- B450-I-AORUS-PRO-WIFI 130€
They all satisfy my barebone needs:
- An M.2 NVMe header to use as a boot medium
- At least 4 SATA and RAID (at least 1) feature for my additional HDDs
- Support the Ryzen 5 3400G
- These boards are sold on amazon.it with the latest BIOS firmware for ryzen 3rd gen support
- ^ it is a must to use the CPU out of the box without needing a compatible CPU to update the mobo as many other B450 boards. I don't own another CPU nor I can ask a friend to borrow one, the AMD lease also it has been reported to be more than two weeks slow in Italy.
- 32Gb of RAM
All that said I can't reach a conclusion, I could just pick the cheapest one but I don't want to make an uninformed decision.
So if it were you to choose, what would be the dealbreaker between them?
I'm fine with the price increase due to the higher miniaturization of the board.