add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Memory difference?

z66

1 month ago

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

Post the motherboard model number.

• z66
  • submitter
  • 1 month ago
  • 1 point

MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I don't personally see a difference between the RAM you're comparing; however, I did notice that none of them are on the list of supported RAM on the MSI Website. This doesn't mean that they won't work at 3200Mhz, it just means that MSI didn't test any of the RAM you're comparing. I must admit though that the list they provide is pretty small... The only 3200Mhz 16GB RAM they tested is the Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory.

• z66
  • submitter
  • 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Bought the Corsair for $60

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

XMP Enabled?

• z66
  • submitter
  • 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Haven't got mb yet

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube