add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

2070 vs 2070 super PRICE

kolafire

2 months ago

Why the price only a bit different?

i want to upgrade my one 1060. I want to choose 2060 but meh why not go with 2070.

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

2070 had been canceled when the Super version launched and the price never really dropped since they ran the stock out before launch.

Its supposed to make a comeback though since AMD isn't able to supply enough 5700XT cores for entire production runs for aftermarket models or so everyone is saying.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Why not the 5700 XT? Beats easily a 2070 and if you dont want to spend to much, Ive seen Red Dragon 5700 selling for just over 350$ which is one of the best 5700's.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

are the driver/hardware issues resolved with the 5700XT? I've read that many people were having problems with "drivers" but it's been speculated that it was really a hardware issue not software because people were having random problems??

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Probably, but if there are chip related issues, they'll take a bit longer to solve.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube