add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Help with speakers, how to setup?

Balsas

20 days ago

Hello, I need a bit of help with speakers, my knowledge of speakers is buy them and plug them in and that's it, I want to get a good pair of speakers and I saw that the micca MB42X have good reviews, so I want them, how to set them up? I need to buy different cables or what? what do I need to do?

https://www.amazon.com/Micca-MB42X-Bookshelf-Speakers-Tweeter/dp/B00E7H8GG2/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=2PQ35DR0XQVSC&keywords=micca+speakers&qid=1573830162&sprefix=micca%2Caps%2C204&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExR0JGSDU1NFVVWkVFJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMDUxNDcxWVFaWkRGTkRHNDROJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAzODQzMTgyTUxTQTREN1hVQjA4JndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube