add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

How much is My PC Worth

DealingRaptor

2 months ago

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/DealingRaptor/saved/mVmZf7

Just curious how much I could sell this pc for. I was thinking about possibly selling and trading up in a way to a more modern system with RTX and what not. Any help would be much appreciated!

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

Well, if you're gonna go up to an RTX card, you can probably just swap out the 1070 for whichever card you're going with. The processor apparently doesn't bottleneck too bad with a 2080 Ti, and the MOBO looks (to my extremely untrained eye) like a valid choice for a modern build.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I know that the website is saying 1400, but there is no price on the motherboard, plus the price would be cut down for being used and all that which is where I have no knowledge

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

The part list is private.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

As linventor says. make the parts list public first, then we'll be happy to provide a price guess

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Whoops haha

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Assuming everything is in working order and isn't used too much, I would say you could start at a strong 1100-1150 and work your way to a price. Only thing is, it doesn't have SSD, and CPU is a little dated (and it's only 4 cores)

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

no way, this is probably worth $700-$800

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

eh idk, like he said, the Motherboard price wasn't included. I guess since the motherboard and cpu (and gpu) are a bit dated the price would go down a bit, so i guess yeah i started a bit too high. I wouldn't say as low as 700 though, because that's over 60% price decrease for a pretty decent build

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd say you could sell you PC for $750.00.

On ebay less ship/fees, so minus approximately $160.00 = $590.00

eBay/ Paypal fees are approximately 15%

Parted out: $665 + $200 = $865 - Deal = $750

Max lX Hero - $130

Asus GTX ROG STRIX 1070 - $250

i7-7700K - $275

Remaining parts - $200 - Less - ship/ fees for remaining parts (not much money left)

Heavier parts not worth shipping: PSU and Case

Best best is to sell locally on Craigslist, they pick up.

At the end of the day, it's a used item. So, it's worth is what someone will pay you for it.

If it cleaned up real nice and you have most of the retail boxes... would help sell.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube