add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Any Halloween Deals on VPNs?

hitmanlol2

2 months ago

Looking for a VPN deal so I could escape this region-locked limitation in PUBG and play in EU servers. Everytime I connect to a server, I am getting 260+ ping in SEA. :/

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I just checked on technadu and vpnranks, I can get 5 yrs vpn plan for $1.65 per month by purevpn on this halloween which sounds fine to me. What do you guys say? Or Nord and ghost are also running their halloween deal but I can't trust nord after this datacenter breach incident and I have never heard much about cyberghost for gaming.... :/

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

That would depend on your location. You want a VPN service which is well established and has many servers and server locations nearest you. The cheaper services don't have enough servers and get overloaded and crash. I use IPVanish. I buy their 3 year plan when on sale for $2.75 per month. It worked best for me in my location, and I've tested many different VPN services. I still check once per year with other services in case they upgrade their grid. You can test different services using their free trials. You just have to use a credit card to activate and contact them to get refunded if you don't like their service. I get nearly the same speed internet with IPVanish as I do with my ISP with no VPN.

Hope this helps.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube