add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

CASE FAN RGB

adeoluy2k

2 months ago

I just realized my case fans are not synced with the rest of the RGB ...... MY MOTHERBOARD RAM AND CPU COOLER ALL SEEM TO BY SYNCHED UP.....what have i missed and what should i check.......CASE#; Coolermaster td500 motherboard Asus rog b450 gaming f motherboard

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

What fans are they?

Have you plugged the RGB connectors (if there are any) into the motherboard?

Did you download Asus AURA?

What CPU cooler and memory do you have?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

cooler master TD500 stock fans AND I DONT THINK THEY ARE PLUGGED INTO THE MOTHER BOARD DIRECTLY

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

HYPER 212 RGB COOLER...... TEAM GROUP RGB RAM

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

You have to run Asus Aura and have compatible fans/strips/etc that plug in the Aura plug. Then it will run them all the same. Took me 6 months to get it install and working, with about 20 un installs and trying different versions, then it worked but could not see the MB. Few more tries and revo delete and finally worked properly.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

how do i check if my case fans are compatible with the software\motherboard

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

They will say Aura compatible, otherwise you have to use whatever controller they use.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

the case is compatible just not sure where i messed up with the connections for the sync

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Check the board manual and find the aura plug, think its on the bottom by the usb case connectors on mine. If your case is aura it should have the 4 pin connector for it. Have to say it was a chore to figure out all the connectors for my case and its not lighted at all but has 4 usb and the normal stuff.

Basically you have to plug any Aura RGB into that or a splitter on it, and fans for example the fan power goes to the normal fan plugs. So aura rgb fans have 2 plugs.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

FIGURED IT OUT THE CASE FAN RGB HEADER NEEDED TO BE PLUGGED INTO THE MOTHER BOARD DIRECTLY

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube