add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Price check on my ASUS ROG Pre-Built

AnAverageJoe

1 month ago

Sorry if this question comes off as stupid or pisses anyone off, but I can't seem to find a reliable price check for my pre-built PC. I've been going to school for computer maintenance and now I feel like I am fully comfortable with building my own PC instead of relying on corporations to build it for me. The pre-built I have is a ASUS ROG G20CB-DB71. I only took out the 1 TB hard drive and replaced it with a 1 TB SSD. The specs will be down below. Thanks for any recommendations to how much I should sell it for.

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 3.40 Ghz Motherboard: ASUSTek G20CB GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2133 MHz speed Case: The AUSU ROG G20CB-DB71 small factor form case Storage: 1 TB Sandisk SSD PLUS

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

$700 seems reasonable

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Thank you! I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to undershoot it.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Some people say make that list here and use similar parts if you can't find yours, then figure a discount because it is used and X years old, and that should get you in the range of a used price. You can also look up parts on ebay to see if you are on track because certain things are worth more or less. Maybe you have the best Ti GPU from that time so its worth more or maybe you have one nobody wanted, or its more or less common, etc. Its like the fastest cpu of a series is often higher price just because its the last upgrade.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube