add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

EK REVO Dual Pump top and (2) NEW Bysksi D5 PWM pumps - FOR SALE OR TRADE

MooseTech

1 month ago

EK REVO Dual Pump top and (2) NEW Bysksi D5 PWM pumps - FOR SALE OR TRADE

For trade I have (1) Used (purchased on ebay) EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 Serial pump top and (1) new Bykski D5 12V PWM Pump:

The pump comes with two o-rings and two EK-Revo D5 Pump Mount brackets and is in great shape. EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 Serial

I purchased two of these on sale at Primochill to use with the dual pump top. I plan on keeping one, but this can be negotiated if you want both. Bykski D5 Liquid Cooling 12V Pump Motor - PWM Enabled - Single Edition (B-PMS5-X D5)

I purchased this originally, thinking I was going to upgrade my pump in my case but there was no room. I am now adding an external radiator and want to add a single D5 pump outside of the case for redundancy and maintain flow rate through additional QDC fittings.

I want to use an EKWB Pump mount so it matches the 140mm Uni-mount bracket I already have. The plan is for me to use one of the Bykski pumps and get a new (or used) EK pump top/res combo. What I am looking to obtain is one of the following pump top/res combos (with or without RGB and with or without a pump):

I would be willing to work out some type of trade, or outright sale if you are interested. If you have any of the above items for sale, I may be interested in purchasing if the price is right. I am only interested pump/res combos that come with an EK-Revo D5 Pump Mount bracket. Each party will pay for their own shipping.

If you are interested please PM me. Otherwise, I am putting it up on ebay.

Thanks, Moose

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Parts Sold. Thanks.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube