add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Random Parts after several rebuilds (X370 Crosshair VI Hero WiFi, Aorus X570i ITX, Intel i3-6100, AsRock Z170M Extreme 4)

Live2ride96

1 month ago

I've been on a bit of a rebuilding kick lately, and while I've sold most of my old cases, CPUs, etc. to friends who are building systems, this is what I have left. The Crosshair ($150 obo) BIOS has been flashed for 3rd gen Ryzen, but I don't think it's the latest version. The Aorus X570i ITX board ($175 obo) was up to date on BIOS as of mid October when I pulled it out. Both of these include all original parts (I/O shield, SATA cables, etc.), and are about as close to new as you can get for used parts. The i3-6100 and AsRock Z170M board ($50 each obo) are from an older build circa mid 2016 that I forgot I had sitting in the closet. I also have a Thermaltake Core P3 with the add on tempered glass (forgot to add it in the original title-$100 obo) if anyone is local in the Chicagoland area, as I'd rather not ship that. It's been a while since I've been on a forum (I'm 40, I'm old, I'm anti-social, leave me alone, LOL), and I know I'm new here, but I've been on ebay with perfect feedback for over 20 years. I can provide pics if you want on all the items listed above. Open to any offers (the wife wants it all gone), but please just don't make it Craigslist level ridiculous. Thanks everyone.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube