3 months ago
Hey everyone - I have a spare 1060 6gb I just received back from a friend that was borrowing the card.
I would like some suggestions on a build for a home theater/light gaming rig.
- smaller form factor, particularly slim/laying flat inside of an entertainment center shelf
- as cheap as possible but quality build for versatility
- open to Intel or AMD (I've never had a ryzen build and am not opposed)
- does not need WiFi as I will plug in via Ethernet
- Can get windows cheaply
- Does not need a monitor, mouse or keyboard (I have these and it will be hooked up to a TV)
If you have any questions please let me know! This is the parts list I put together quickly: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/KPr48M