add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Roland FA-66 HELP ME

seberplanet

2 months ago

So, I found my old FA-66 and I wanted to use it to connect my studio mic to my PC. I was trying to install the most recent driver with no luck but I stopped pretty soon because I freaked out: the videocard or the microphone weren't detected so I found a video that said to reboot windows (10) in troubleshooting mode so that could do the job. I still don't know if it works or not because my pc warned me that there was too much current in my usb ports and that itll shut down in 15 sec. I built my pc but that is new and scary for me. So I have two issues: FA-66 external audio card is not detected (nor mic input) and my pc tells me that there is too much current in usb ports (only when powering up the pc with the device already connected). Can you help me? I really don't know how to figure this out. Thousand thanks in advance

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube