add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Mouse stuttering in RTR

Guille92h

4 months ago

(Solved) I built my pc gaming a week ago, i tested it in several games and all were runing smoothly but in rise of the tomb raider after 5 min playing the mouse starts stuttering or having lag whenever i move it, i restart game and the problem disappear for 5 min, the frames are stable and i tried lowering quality but the problem continued, i tryed then with an xbox controller and it worked perfect but is very difficult for me to play with controller to this game as in my controller i cannot toggle run, it could be something on the mouse input, the mouse and game where working perfectly in my old retired computer.

PC parts MSI X470 gaming plus AMD RYZEN 2700 Sapphire Nitro+ RX 590 Corsair 2x8gb CL15 3000 mhz Corsair CX650 80 PLUS GOLD

My old computer had intel and nvidia maybe the RTR is optimised for those parts? Someone else had that problem?

Edit: I want to say that i fixed the problem in case someone has the same problem, i updated bios and radeon drivers to the latest stable version, and the problem was solved now i can play either with mouse without having any stuttering, i don't know what fixed it but it is fixed now.

Edit: After two months with my new computer i want to give some feedback in case someone wants to build a similar pc, i went with another pc box because of avaibility when i bought as it was the same price Nox Hummer zx 3.0 and the rx 590 normal edition as it is the same as gold but 20 euros less only changes to black instead of yellow covers, and i have to say i am very happy with my built computer, it works very well for 1080p at 60 fps, i can play in ultra in almost any game except a couple of games where i have to change some shadows or filters about the cpu the ryzen 2700 it's very good, in all the time i used it, it has never overheat although it may be because my gpu bottlenecks it a bit sometimes, according to a benchmark i have a 6% of gpu bundle but it works just fine.

Comments

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you leave your controller connected to the computer? Maybe it is an issue of mixing inputs?

Maybe mouse driver issues. Some mice have a "game mode" and special settings they enable when they detect certain games.

Stuff like that would be the most suspect to me.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

I only connect the xbox controller when i need it, my mouse doesn't have special drivers but i realized that i didn't adjust the speed of the mouse and i was playing with the speed increased via the mouse button maybe that's the problem when i have time i'll try if the problem is solved adjusting the speed from control panel and using mouse standard speed instead of the one of the increased speed modes of the mouse.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

No the mouse continues stuttering i tryed with another mouse and it continues the problem, i guess i had to play with xbox controller but how do i run, when i press left joystick that is supposed to be for run it activates tobii's eye, somebody knows?

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Well i found the problem with the controller i wasn't using a software to configure the buttons and my computer was missreading one button and i changed it and now i can run.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube