add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Selling my used build to a friend of a friend.

luuluuu1

4 months ago

Hello, a friend of my close friend is interested in purchasing my used build. The PC is roughly 5 years old, and very well maintained. I want to give him as fair a price as possible. I don't remember exactly how much I originally spent on it, as prices for some of the parts on the part list are no longer available. Here is the part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rXYybX. Any general suggestions about the depreciation values of these parts or of a used build in general is all I'm really asking for. Thank you.

Comments

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

I would estimate $400-450 USD. you get a 4 core, 4 thread CPU operating at about the level of a Ryzen 3 2200G, dual channel DDR3 (still reasonable), and an R9 290 which lands right between the RX 570 and 580. This would be a very respectable budget build. The rest of the parts are decent as well. Just my two cents.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube