add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Fair Price for my EVGA GTX 1050 Ti SSC?

xX_PC_Noob_Xx

4 months ago

I am looking to buy a newer RTX card but I don't have that much money to spare. In order to do that I must have to sell my old PC components but I don't know how much my EVGA GTX 1050 ti SSC edition should be sold for. I've looked across different websites and the prices are inconsistent. I couldn't find a price on PCPartPicker to base off of. The only thing I found was this Newegg link for my GPU.

https://www.newegg.com/evga-geforce-gtx-1050-ti-04g-p4-6255-kr/p/N82E16814487292?Item=9SIA4RR9KF8946

Comments

• 4 months ago
  • 5 points

Probably about $60-$70 at the most. AMD killed the value of it with making the RX 570 cheaper than it and Nivida did the final blow by have price drops on the GTX 1650.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

The only 1050ti's that hold their value are the low profile ones because for some unknown reason non of the manufacturers have released low profile 1650's yet.

Now im assuming you live in the US so you should probably sell it on ebay or a site like craiglist where prices tend to go for around $60 for bad single fan coolers and closer to $100 for coolers like yours.

Is it the best price to performance? Heck no! Would i buy one? Probably not unless you're selling a Low Profile card as there are faster GPU's on the used market for under $100.

However since its Nvidia it does also have the name recognition amongst the non tech crowd and despite the RX570 being faster, people usually buy Nvidia systems first. ( From personal experience )

[comment deleted]
  • 4 months ago
  • 3 points

Absolutely no one is gonna touch it for $125. You can get a brand new 570 or 1650 for that much. Used 580's and 1060 go for that much last time I checked and they probably go for less now.

Edit: The 1060 and 580 are going for around $100 now.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube