add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Is the g502 good for high CPS

Daniel_Amegatse

3 months ago

I play lots of games where you need high clicks per second, so is the g502 good for jitter clicking?

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

The Minecraft pvp player is strong in you.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

From my experience, any mouse that is at least moderately clicky is good for jitter clicking. Going from a G502 to a G305 didn't really affect anything for me in any games which required fast clicking (Geometry Dash for example).

Provided you have the budget for something half decent, and I'm sure you do considering you're getting the G502, look at what game you're playing and decide your priorities in a mouse. If it's a game where you need to aim and flick a lot, try to get a light mouse such as the G305 if you have small hands or G403/G402/Rival 600 for larger ones. If you need something which has a lot of buttons, the G502 is perfect although its weight is actually a large detriment to fast paced games such as CSGO or similar.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

in terms of durability? yeah absolutely, you aren't going to break the switches any time soon by doing that.

in terms of how fast you can click? that's mostly dependent on you, I'd assume. i think it can click kinda fast

[comment deleted]
  • 3 months ago
  • 1 point

I can average 13 on a dell mouse lol. Weird flex right :D

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube