add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Mini-ITX clean cases

Jesus_Loves_You

3 months ago

I'm looking for a case, in Mini-ITX size, that does NOT take an ATX power supply (SFX max, TFX or 1U preferred), that does NOT have 3.5" bays, that does NOT have PCIe brackets, that is aesthetically minimalist, and that is suitable for a black colour scheme. I am affixed on the Inwin Chopin at the moment, but it isn't the cleanest, especially with the extremely limited cable management and those weird grilles on the side and top. I know I'm being stupidly picky on this but the case is all I really care about.

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

try the aerocool playa slim, its pretty small and back

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Out of curiousity, I started googling and found these cases:

Realan E-H60

Realan E-H80

They look very compact and very clean with all aluminum construction. Looks like they're designed to sit horizontally though; not sure if that's an issue for you. The H60 is smaller, but based on reviews looks like it's maybe too short to house even low profile aftermarket coolers? The H80 is taller, but looks like it should have more clearance for more cpu cooling options.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

What's your price point?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Hmmm what about InWin A1 Plus black? It comes with 650w Gold rated PSU. 2 High qualty RGB fans. (It's on the High end side of itx cases)

Note: There are 2 kinds InWin A1 600w BRONZE rated PSU & InWin A1 650w Gold rated PSU

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube