add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

[FS] EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin

The_Merovingian

5 months ago

This is much like a normal 1080 ti, but is primarily designed with extreme overclocking in mind. card is under warranty for about another 480 days (about 1.3 years). card will ship to lower 48 united states. recently cleaned card. conformal coating is applied to the back and front of PCB near die for moisture protection during sub-zero overclocking. if you dont want it on, it comes right off with some isopropyl alcohol.

Asking $645

payment via paypal and shipping will be via USPS 2-day Priority (included in price). for extra, I can ship it with the original box (normal box sizes dont fit it). pictures upon request.
comes with all original accessories including a large men's T-shirt (sealed), a large range of adapters and probes, and assorted papers, pamphlets, extras, and a manual.
https://imgur.com/a/T3Ugyeu

Comments

[comment deleted]
  • 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Where are you getting that price? Lol

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

was gonna say. normal 1080 ti's usually go for $550-600 USD on ebay, offerup, and craigslist. anything lower is a good deal of course, but not totally representative of the normal going price. on top of that, this is not your average 1080 ti. this is specifically designed for enthusiast overclockers and extreme cooling. you're lucky to pick one of these up for less than $750 because they're not super common and they do have a lot of extra features, like USB 2.0 headers for direct control of the card's components, voltage control, probe connectors for temps and other stats, etc. If you can link me a page with one of these for $450 I will consider reducing the price, absolutely. I definitely do not intend to rip anyone off.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

I’m guessing maybe he meant 450£

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

makes sense. 450 GBP is 550 USD, which is the price of a normal 1080 ti. that would also be my guess considering his part list is in GBP.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

I meant 550 USD, lucky conincidence... 101% intentional..

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube