add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Full Gaming Rig - B/O

burritosaur
  • 7 months ago

Update - If anyone is interested, I'll take 1500 for the full setup. Going to move this post to reddit and open it up in 2 days.

I'm trying to gather some additional funds to finish the Appalachian trail - I'm not really sure what this build will go for, but I would like to sell it ASAP.

I'm willing to deliver it in person almost anywhere on the East Coast to ensure everything works as expected.

The computer works flawlessly, and is whisper quiet with the Noctua cooler. I also have an extra set of headphones (audiotechnica ath-900x) and a headphone stand that would be included.

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/KRWD4D

Comments

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

after looking through the list, I would say you might get $1800 or so for this... I say that loosely, and I would add 'give or take $200'. somewhere in that range is what I would expect. with the headphones, probably just a bit more. you should list this on R/Hardwareswap as you will have a much larger target audience.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

I appreciate the advice! I'll give it a day or two here and see if I get any offers. Once I put it up on r/hardwareswap I'll be fielding part out requests for the next week :(

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube