add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
ktran714

3 months ago

So I just downloaded uBlock Origin and I was trying to configure the settings but I got stuck because I have no idea what to do and how to configure it to be at its full potential. There’s just a **** ton to work with. Any tips?

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

google "downloaded uBlock Origin" XXX

XXX = your browser

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

I tried this and received a forum topic about uBlock Origin but not quite what I was looking for in terms of helpful settings configuration.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

how did you install? where did you install Ublock origins?

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

I just googled uBlock Origin and downloaded it from the chrome web store.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

I used it out of stock, and when I run across an add it didn't recognize you click on the icon (in chrome) and add it. Never really had any problem with it.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube