add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

InWin 928 Super Tower

RobertL90

3 months ago

The new super tower case from InWin which was first debuted at CES back in January, and was shown sporting the massive ROG Dominus motherboard designed for Intel's 28 core W-3175X beast, is now available to buy at Overclockers.co.uk. It comes with 12 pre-installed 140mm RGB fans.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/in-win-928-full-tower-gaming-case-black-ca-08l-iw.html

Priced at £1349.99, this case may not on first glance look like a deal, but compared to some of InWin's other offerings (think Z tower), it's positively a bargain and will offer competition/alternative to the Phanteks Enthoo Elite Super Tower case for those looking to build an ultra high-end system.

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

My personal thoughts are, that's 2200 CAD, equivalent to 220 hours of work for me. That's about 11 20-hour weeks of work. Not including internal components. It's a bargain, but I think I'll pass on this one

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Considering I could probably fit the same board into the Corsair 1000D which is "only" $500 USD. not sure what market this is aimed at... would bet they made 100 or less of them.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

I think InWin have actually made a smaller version (925), but very similar looking to this case, which is a lot cheaper and probably have more mass market appeal. Just a note on the 1000D though, beautiful case and most builds look amazing in it, but, you'd probably need a mortgage for all the fans, 32 I think. Something like that, but don't quote me on the exact number.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

well, I know it can fit 2 120mms on the back and 8 on the front... dont know about the other sides. kinda depends on what fans i suppose. if you meant LL120s and 140s or something, yeah, youd probably end up with about $1000+ of fans and controllers.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube