add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Vertical GPU case

GuiltyWaiver

3 months ago

Sofar I've got ryzen 9 3900x Asus rog strix x570 gaming e getting an aio for my CPU. I'm buying the gigabyte Aorus 2080 ti and I want it to be vertical obviously because its a beautiful card. I need a vertical case that doesn't effect temps...itd what I'm worried about What cases would you guys suggest me buying? I need great airflow and I love glass sides. I love rgb fans and ones that come with addressable rgb

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

All the cases I can think of that have a standard vertical mounting solution for the GPU will effect temps, because they all place the GPU right next to the glass panel.

If you want a vertical GPU in your case, you'll want to buy an aftermarket vertical GPU mount, like from Cooler Master (which will require cutting your PCI-E bars unless you have a CM case) or the CableMod one (which doesn't require any mods to a case).

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Alright thanks man I appreciate it

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube