add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What Do I Do After I Build My PC?

Alxthymia

3 months ago

Hey everyone,

This is my first gaming PC that I've built and well I'm a bit lost on what to do after that. Like how do I even install an operating system on something that has nothing on it? I also noticed one of the parts I purchased, I believe it was my Sapphire Radeon Nitro+ RX 590 8GB GDDR5, has a a driver disc. I've got an portable DVD writer I can connect to the tower, but how do I go about installing the necessary software to play games and browse the web?

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

It does thank you!

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

just connect to the internet and download the most recent video drivers, they are likely newer than what you have on the disc. Windows will just use default drivers until you update to the proper ones.

If you have already installed the drivers from the disc, go and get the newer ones from the manuf. website.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube