add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Oh where oh where has Cryorig gone?

levy_wilson
  • 9 months ago

Oh where oh where could they be?

They haven't posted a single thing on their social media accounts since January, their last news post on their website states they just won't be sending out complementary AM4 upgrade kits, and people are posting on the various social media platforms that their support requests are going unanswered. Where has Cryorig gone?

Comments

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

The newegg cryorig store is still listing M9a's at US$25, so unless that's misinformation, they're still selling stuff.

• 9 months ago
  • 2 points

The store side of things might still be working, at least until the run out of stock. The M7 is showing up at over $100. If the supply of M9as runs out, will they get more?

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

I've no clue. I've read nothing about their operations either good or bad.

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

Bought my M9a months ago and fits like a glove on my R5 2600/Msi B450i MB plus keeps it nice and cool.

Maybe the company has hit its high point and taking time coming up with something new/improved??

• 9 months ago
  • 2 points

That's no excuse to be ignoring support requests.

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

True.

When I did buy my M9a.. I was having issues with registering the CPU warranty and emailed their Tech and was surprised to get a quick reply (this was last March) and they were able to fix the online warranty reg very quickly.

I have read sometimes they reply quick, sometimes slow/not at all. I guess I was lucky.

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

Been waiting for the cryorig c7 cu to get restocked for a few months, really hope they get through what ever is going on.

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep I was able to buy it on ebay… but its been OOS for so long.

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

Were you the person that got that one for $50? I had been checking every other day and forgot that day :/

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

no... mine was 42.99 - 5.00 (coupon I had)=37.99. I bought it on Aug 2018.

By that time it was already OOS everywhere.

• 9 months ago
  • 2 points

Ah wish i bought mine last year like you.

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

They were so promising, I really liked their coolers but they ran out of supply so quickly for lots of them and those just stay out of stock

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube