add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Substitution for around the same price ?

JaydenA

7 months ago

I'm thinking of buying the Logitech G Pro keyboard, which is tkl, and the Logitech G502 Hero for a mouse, and I was wondering if there are other mice and keyboard I should consider buying for around the price of the G Pro and G502. I would prefer if the mouse and keyboard are manufactured by the same brand, thanks!

Comments

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Could get a better keyboard, for not a great deal more, but the mouse is OK

https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=4284

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

What is exactly better about the Ducky One 2?

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Build quality, decent keycaps (double shot)

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah, ok thanks :)

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Im always one to recommend corsairs products. K95 plat. and m65 are always a good combo.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

I might consider that keyboard, but I don't really like how the mouse looks, so I might go with the Harpoon. At first I considered Corsair products. but the longer I wait to buy a mouse and keyboard, my thoughts change lol

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah, tough choices...

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

I personally use both the G Pro and G502 Hero. I love the combination - it's great. I have also owned the Corsair STRAFE and M65 PRO and those were awesome as well. If I am to be honest, I enjoyed the Corsair setup more.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Anything you dislike about the G Pro and the G502?

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Not really, one two minor things that I can think of.

• I do wish the G Pro had slightly more tactile switches but that's just the difference between MX Reds and the Romer G switches. The G Pro is MUCH quieter to type on and that's something I appreciate late at night.

• The placement of the DPI switches on the G502 is not preferred. I tend to accidentally switch my DPI while playing and also, they aren't visible in the dark so when I actually want to switch DPI, it takes me a second to look down and find them.

Other than that, I have no complaints.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Things to clear out Corsair makes bad peripherials thats it

Thier mice uncomfortable Their Keebs bad overpriced quality

2 things to do before getting a mouse

1.Do you lift bricks, like you really want that heavy g502 and not a light mouse for gaming, if its casual then go with g502 but the "ultimate competetive life form requires the lightest of mice to pwn their opponents" jk yeah but srsly tho get the mouse you want specifically

2.Look at this tier list/guide http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/

3 things to know before getting a keeb

40%,60%,65%,70%,75%,80%

Mech switch type: Linear (gateron reds or (cherry mx) blacks). Tactile (gateron browns). Tactile clicky (otemu blue)*.

*Cherry mx is not the "best" switch making brand but its the original and most common one also the ones I reccomended are common and easy to find on keyboards and aslo are in better feels than their cherry counter-parts

Brands Keeb+mice bands (on top of my head) Glorious, Coolermaster, Logitech and thats it tho [error 404 corsair not found].

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah, ok thanks for your opinion . Do you have any Coolermaster peripherals (preferably a TKL Keyboard and mouse) you would recommend?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube