add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Julianplayz01

8 months ago

Exactly how do I get all my RGB to syncing? Do i need a hub of sorts?

Comments

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

There are a number of different ecosystems at play unfortunately. So it largely depends on what parts your looking at really.

A number of items do work cross vendor, so an ASUS board, ASUS GPU, Gskill trident Z, some RGB strips hooked upto the ASUS motherboard for example will work via ASUS Aura.

But on the other hand, something like a NZXT Kraken X72, Corsair Vengence RGB, ASUS Strix GPU and so on would need multiple bits of software which would not sync with one another.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah i see thx

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

from what I am reading, the software will determine what plays nice with RGB lighting and if the hardware is compatible with the software.

I read alot of negative comments about RGB and trying to get hardware to play together.

as radox stated, see what hardware is compatible with your RGB software. And RGB software comes from many hardware parts and many manufacture companies.

For example: EK 360 RGB kit water loop has software, Gigabyte video card has RGB software, the my Planteks case has RGB hardware. So how does one get a entire case including keyboard, mouse, RAM, fans etc and all these computer parts????

Who has this answer will be god of RGB. I guess you could limit your selection and stick to a specific manufacture for ALL your parts/hardware to be a RGB machine

edit: I read your question, is your motherboard RGB ready? if not, you may need a RGB Hub for just the fans alone IF you can connect to your motherboard.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

yes i think. its the Aorus x470 wifi 5

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

"RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-zone LED Light Show Design, Supports Digital LED & RGB LED Strips"

"RGB FUSION 2.0 - Addressable LED Header2 - RGB LED Header2"

your motherboard has a LED header for RGB

so if you continue to use RGB Fusion 2.0 by Gigabyte, check to see if your parts work with RGB Fusion 2.0

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

How do I get RGB Fusion 2.0 to recognize my other parts tho?

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

It would automatically do it :)

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

the RGB Fusion 2.0 software will scan your system for hardware that is compatible. Then you can see each hardware and make specific settings for each compatible part.

Do you have a parts list?

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

yes, it's my Nighthawk build.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube