add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Anyone playing The Division 2?

Dreadvolt

10 months ago

If so, is it any good?

Comments

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

It's very good as a shooter and definitely better than Division 1, but i will most probably not get it, because the day 1 patch weights 48-52GB and i wanna play it on my PS4 Pro. My Computer doesn't cut it anyway.

For downloading such a big patch, i need to leave the console to run for 3 days, o.o

And i will definitely not do that. Oh well...

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

The AI in it seems somewhat super-dumb at times, which makes me question whether or not it's worth buying. And some of the beta reviews were scathingly bad (though most launch ones seem pretty decent).

Anthem has been disappointing, BF5 is still ok sometimes, Apex can be fun, the HOTS community is basically all gone, never really enjoyed BlackOps4. WTF is with all the AAA titles missing lately?

I need a new game to play, that doesn't suck, or get stale after a couple weeks.

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

I did saw many YouTube videos of that game for the PS4 pro of course, and the guy did say, that if you play at hard and try to play solo, the AI is a pain in the ...., and that makes the game a first grade challenge.

Well, obviously how the game feels at the end varies from player to player.

I try to find a decent AAA title for purchase too, and unfortunately there aren't many. lol

I think, i will end up of buying God of War at the end. :-P

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

Each mainline mission stands out despite following the same core loop from the original. Diverse environments with different vantage points and hazards promote a wealth of strategies while helping to highlight the varied enemy design and excellent, improved gunplay. The vast, well-realized open world accompanied by a sublime loot system, features a wealth of differentiated weapons and gear.

All of these systems come together to further shine in the endgame. More fleshed out than its predecessor, the lengthy mission path winds up being even better than the already excellent campaign, and while the Dark Zones don’t feel like game changers at the moment, they are welcomely open to both hardcore and casual players. In general, it's a good game more than those on top1apk. I think it's worth a try.

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks, I'm going to likely pick it up in the next little bit. Appreciate you taking the time to give your thoughts on it.

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

Picked it up today. Enjoying it quite a bit so far.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube