hi guys! i'd like to ask for opinions again. in 2017, i asked for a $2000 build here. this was what i built that time: previousbuild + some other stuffs..
now I am planning on building 2 rigs from this setup.
for the first one, im planning to keep:
1. Motherboard (ASRock - X370 KILLER SLI/ac ATX AM4 Motherboard)
2. cpu (AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 GHz 6-Core Processor)
3. maybe the ssd (Samsung - 960 EVO 250 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive) and storage (Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive)
4. monitor (Asus - VG248QE 24.0" 1920x1080 144 Hz Monitor)
5. the rest of the peripherals
for the second one, im planning to keep the
1. videocard (GTX 1080)
my question is:
1. for the first build, should i buy a GTX 1060 or 1070? im planning to give this to the kids. they love playing RPGs(dying light and the likes) and probably some FPS games.
for the second build, im planning on buying and 1440p 27" monitor(any suggestions?) and i7 cpu/motherboard(any suggestions?).
i play apex, pubg, dota2. i sometimes stream too. budget is around $1-2k.. i need cheaper parts(RAM,PSU ETC) for the first build and better parts(MONITOR, CPU) for the second build. just need to complete both builds. thank you.