add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

No speaker connection to PC

Punkyfish

5 months ago

I have a Gigabyte Auros Pro WiFi Z390 board and wrongly assumed I could just plug my speakers with a green jack in the back. Unfortunately I can’t and having looked at the back I don’t seem to have that connection. Do I have to buy new speakers and if so what connection does it need to be, or can I buy some sort of adapter?

Thanks

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

On the back panel it is the Line Out jack in between the line in and mic. Make sure speakers are plugged into wall outlet. If that doesn't work try headphones. You might have to adjust your sound output settings in windows.

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

Thank you very much!

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Logitech external, they have a green jack...no apparent input on motherboard

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube