add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

new Pokémon games: Sword and Shield

eesti
  • 13 months ago

Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield have been revealed, what are your thoughts on it?

Comments

• 13 months ago
  • 3 points

That hits a bit too hard, I'll stick with Trebuchet

• 13 months ago
  • 2 points

r/TrebuchetMemes wants to know your location

• 13 months ago
  • 3 points

Might have to buy a switch now lol

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

Hhhh…

Thoughs, eh?

I've been a long time fan of the series, ever since I was a youngin'. Been obsessed with it. Can't put into words just how much it's been an important part of my life. So I won't waste energy attempting to put that into words. Just gonna have to take my word for it.

Which is why it's weird that this just doesn't excite me that much.

All those three starters are just like… mehhhhhhh. Don't like any of them.

Do I just not trust Game Freak anymore after the 3DS era games were just not quite as good? Do I not trust them because of Let's Go not being what I'm looking for and I'm afraid these games are going to be like that?

Was the trailer just **** and once they actually tell me more about the games I might warm up to them?

Is my depression just getting worse these days and it's just hard for me to be excited for anything at all? Well, it might be that too.

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

All those three starters are just like… mehhhhhhh. Don't like any of them.

I felt the same way when I saw them as well..... ugh.

Edit: What is your favorite generation?

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

My favorite gen's are 3 and 6

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

My favorite game is Pokemon Emerald so I'd say gen 3 is my favorite.

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

Hmm

Gonna have to go with gen 3 on this one, but I also really liked gen 5

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

Gen 3 seems to be the most popular among the people I've talked too.

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

I haven't enjoyed any of the pokemon games past gen 4 so I honestly don't think I will like it.

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

I can't stand the name. Was expecting something a bit different with them. Otherwise, seems pretty good and I'm excited.

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

a friend and i hypothesized that sometime in the future they're going to run out of opposites for titles.

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point
  1. I'm pretty lukewarm on the new starters, but I'm hopeful that the evolutions will be cool.

2. MAINLINE POKEMON FOR THE SWITCH I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER

3. The region map looks... kinda bland? There might be a lot more to it that I've missed though.

4. I have high hopes for it.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube