add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC

HitMeUp

8 months ago

Hey, I've got a small problem with this pair of headset. I am currently playing with the change of bass, and when I have the headset on, the bass dissapears on the right headphone (this is because the headset is not tight enough). I've recently also noticed the same thing with Noise Cancelling (I hear myself on the right ear better when I'm talking). I've also kinda broke the volume up button (when I press that button, it works, but I can't feel when it's clicking). I don't really want to sit 24/7 and hold my headset tight to my head, so therefore may I ask; Is there any way to make the headset sit tight? It is really annoying, especially when I am talking with somebody while gaming, the sound really escapes from the right headphone.

Cheers!

Comments

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

If it doesn't fit your head properly you can't do much about it. The only suggestion I have is to try changing the earpads, maybe pick up some Brainwavz or something.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, I've also thought about changing the earpads, I'll probably try it out sometime.

Cheers!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube