• Log In
  • Register

Aluminum Ball Vavle & T connector for loop

Forum Search


  • Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed


brightgamer 2 months ago

I currently have a aluminum loop that I will be setting up in the next few days and was wondering is their someplace where I can buy a aluminum ball valve and T connector so I can setup a draining system in the loop? thanks

UPDATE: Found a aluminum ball valve on Amazon but no luck with a T connector

Comments Sorted by:

EternalRest 3 Builds 1 point 2 months ago

check ek online shop. I know that they have full aluminum line up. If not.. check eBay.

brightgamer submitter 1 Build 1 point 2 months ago

I have check the EK site because I do have the EK A240. I was able to find a aluminum ball value on amazon but is having no luck with a aluminum T connector. Yea for whatever reason even though EK sells the aluminum loop kit they seem to not have aluminum parts (ex. graphic card blocks, connector, etc)