PCPartPicker

• Register

What would be the best Headset for $50 USD?

Forum Search

Guidelines

• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

ssjg5rlly 1 month ago

It needs decent audio and a nice quality mic so my friends can hear me.

Cheers.

Comments Sorted by:

Derp88_ 4 points 1 month ago

HyperX cloud core-I’m using these right now, pretty great. https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Core-Gaming-Headset/dp/B0153XL4V2

Javild27 1 point 1 month ago

This

slkipp 1 Build 1 point 1 month ago

This.

Cicero_ 4 Builds 2 points 1 month ago

Cloud Core if you really want to go with a headset.

Samson SR850 + a cheap lapel mic or something like a Massdrop MiniMic would do better from personal experience.

slkipp 1 Build 1 point 1 month ago

Or this.

I’ve had the HS60, HS50, Cloud Core, And Cloud II. The Cloud Core sound really well, they sound almost exactly like the Cloud II and they are much mor comfortable than the HS headsets.

Derp88_ 1 point 1 month ago

They (The HyperX Clouds) are the same thing but with out the 7.1 Surronded Sond thing.

Yes, they are, but the Cloud II also include a sound card which has the 7.1 sound, volume control for the headphones and microphone and the microphone is a little better

Bakklash 1 point 1 month ago

Logitech artemis g633 It is 60 instead of 50 but I think it would be worth the extra $10

bre1979 0 points 1 month ago
eesti 0 points 1 month ago

I've heard good things about the Corsair HS50

ssjg5rlly submitter 1 point 1 month ago

My friend owns the HS50. I talk with him on discord and i can hear his headphone audio through the mic? Also, it makes weird noises. It kind of sounds like an 80-90's game crashing? I doesn't now if that's his fault but i thought i should point that out

Planet_shone 0 points 1 month ago

hs 50, hs 60, both great options