add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking for horizontal PC Case that fits into this furniture

Kapucha

13 months ago

I'm looking for PC horizontal case that will fit into this Furniture hole:

https://i.postimg.cc/Wp55kdQ5/P2.jpg

It is hard to find one. So I'm looking for the horizontal PC case that will support:

• front intake 140mm fans with dust filter
  • back 140mm fan for output hot air (with optional dust filter too)
  • front optionally should have the possibility to add at least 280mm or longer radiator for water cooling.
  • the case must be working in horizontal mode
  • it could be nice if I have in front power button and some usb 3.0 ports.
  • should fit into this hole and occupy as much space as possible
  • should support micro-atx and mini atx
  • should support normal atx power supply with length at least 180mm
  • the case should have maximized height so I can put on my CPU 150mm height cooler.
  • I'm not interested in led's, glass panels at all.

Any advices?

Comments

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

As I am sure you are away this is going to be an incredibly niche case to find. I think the best way to do this would be to ditch the AIO and use something like low-profile like a Cryorig C7. It is also going to be easier to use ITX as there are a ton of cases that would fit this need. Something like the Node 202 would be good.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352058&Description=node%20202&cm_re=node_202-_-11-352-058-_-Product

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube