• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

Gamesaboveandbeyond 2 months ago

As my previous post, there was lots of debate on which headset i should get. I couldn't really decide because i want a decent microphone and comfort and audio. Any opinions?

Headset debate was: Corsairs 50$ headset and cloud stinger

Comments Sorted by:

Evil_Paroxysm 5 Builds 2 points 2 months ago

Cloud.

slkipp 1 Build 1 point 2 months ago

Cloud Stinger, superior mic. And at the very least similar sound.

In my opinion, the Cloud has the better comfort too. The HS50's earpads are mushy things that don't hold up well. The Stinger has some decent amount of memory foam in the headband and earpads. There's also a lot of reports about the quality of the headband, and lots of snapping for the HS50.

But really, if you can afford another $10-15, get the Cloud Core. You can find the Cloud Core on ebay for the same price as amazon has the HS50 and Stinger. And it is most definitively superior to either option below it.

The number of Corsair/Logitech/Razer audio recommendations on this forum is staggering.

I find them very rarely worth a mention for anything outside of extreme budget desktop speakers, or mice/keyboards.

slkipp 1 Build 2 points 2 months ago

usually typical for computer sites. I'm not at all a fan of Corsair or Razer or Logitech (mice are good tho), but in a pinch the $30 logitech solution for budget users is not a bad idea. (as is the Z200 for ~$25)

The problem is Corsair and Razer's marketing that is far above the rest of the pack. Kingston (HyperX) needs that sort of marketing. And while Corsair makes some decent power supplies, none of their products otherwise have ever impressed me.

Razer has been **** since day 1.

Planet_shone 0 points 2 months ago

corsair

[comment deleted by staff]

Corsair, its pretty much the same thing, but with RGB.

Because RGB automatically makes it functionally superior.

yes

[comment deleted by staff]

obviously...