• No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

AlexTzone 2 months ago

UPDATE TIME!!

First a small secret; we wanted to do the first upgrade below for the next MJOLNIR revision, but since we recently remade the internal frame for 120 mm AIOs it became to tempting; also, I'll be damned if we don't deliver the best we can right from start. Here we go:

UPDATE

Additional 120 mm Fan

Maximum fan height is 15mm. You can either use it for intake or exhaust depending on what you want to achieve:

• Intake: blows fresh air into the chassis - competes somewhat with Open-air GPUs but helps redirect airflow to exhaust through the top of the case.
  • Exhaust: blows hot air out of the chassis - may be less effective since hot air travels upwards.

Btw the AIO in the image above consists of a 30 mm radiator and 25 mm fan. There is 22 mm of space between the PSU and radiator fan.

New SSD Cable Route

As per @For_Science (SFF-forum) recommendations we added a cutout above the SSD frame to allow for easier cable management when you use tall AIOs. Also raised the GPU-bracket screw and replaced all crews with low-profile editions.

Raised Cable Feet

Raised the case to 5 mm above ground, from previous 2 mm.

You know what guys, I have a really good feeling about this. It feels like MJOLNIR I has reached its ultimate level :) Thanks a lot for working together with us and achieving this together!

Now we just have to update specs across all platforms, the website and trailer. After that, its time...

MJOLNIR I INFO

SPECS (click the "+" sign)

Reserve yours at the OFFICIAL WEBSITE (opt in for availability update)

Best,

Alex

Comments

There are no comments.