add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Keyboard recommendations

ReverseFlash

14 months ago

Ive been look for a new keyboard but theres to many choices I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. I like cushion wrist rest (If not Cushion something comfortable) and I also like clicky keys with a nice bump so like cherry blues and razer greens or something Similar, I like lights to. budget 150$ and the cheaper the better. Thanks In advance!

Comments

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

GMMK with Kailh Box Jades/Navy, you can buy an additional wrist wrest with it. It is pretty pricey tho :/

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Ive never even heard of GMMK but now that Im looking into them they look awesome what type of keys would you recommend if I customize my own and I like clicky keys with a nice bump? and Im guessing aura key caps are lights?

• 14 months ago
  • 2 points

They come with Kailh Box or Gateron switches. Kailh Box Jades/Navy have a super thick click, which could either be annoying or ultra satisfying to you. Also the Aura key caps are just regular keycaps with the sides sanded off or something so that more light gets through.

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

How much more of a click is it than like cherry blues or razer greens because I love the feel of those but Im not sure how much more of a click/bump I would like

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Nvm I found a guide thanks for your help!

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

Order your switches from novelkeys and you can get the gmmk keycaps but I'd recommend ones from places such as kbdfans or tai hao. And make sure you get the retooled / version 2 of the kailh box switches.

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/q6rcCJ/eagletec-kg010-wired-gaming-keyboard-kg010

I dont know if this type of keyboard is your style, but this is the one I use. It uses the best cherry blue clone, and has a very distinctive click.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube