add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking for 2nd Monitor for my setup.

Mindmixer
  • 18 months ago

Hey,
I am looking for a second monitor for my setup.
My current monitor, which will remain my primary monitor for use in gaming, is the "Dell - S2716DGR 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz Monitor".

I stream, and Alt+Tabbing out of a game to check on my stream is clearly not ideal. Furthermore, I want to be able to multitask more effectively (Playing Games + Watching Youtube, xD).

My budget is ~$250 USD (I live in the U.S.), but I can go a bit higher. I prefer to purchase from Newegg (no tax because of where I live).

My only criteria are:
- That the monitor looks similar in size to my current one and doesn't clash (maybe try to stick with a similar-looking Dell...).
- That the monitor is 4k or 1440p. No 1080p if possible.
- Greater than 60hz refresh rate and less than or equal to 5ms response time.

Comments

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

So you want a 144hz 1440p monitor at $250? It wont happen, but this fits your criteria pretty well... https://pcpartpicker.com/product/7TrcCJ/asus-pb277q-270-75hz-monitor-pb277q

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok, how about the best monitor at the budget of $200? Nix the $250.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok, how about the best monitor at the budget of $200? Nix the $250.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube