add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Help me my 5 year old wireless Logitech's have died

stavros.m

7 months ago

Hey everyone I looking to upgrade and been posting for a while and research and now between a few sets if you can give your advice that would be appreciated.

The headphones will only be used for gaming and I will be coming from an old pair of wireless logitech's so I am sure everything will be an improvement. I mostly game on the PC but lately I been playing a bit more xbox one x. While it's not a must for the headphones to work on the xbox it will be a plus.

I am currently looking at this options Hyperx alpha Sennheiser game one Sennheiser gsp 500 AKG k7xx Ath-ad 700x or 900x Dt770 or 990

I have no amp or dac but will be something I am willing to invest in a few months.

My other question will be mic the USB mics like snowall is something I want to pick up but my only concern is while I am talking on discord will they be able to hear my keyboard.

Thanks for all the help and any other opinions on headset or tips would be appreciated

Comments

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Out of Curiosity which one would you chose? And what is your current setup

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Question: What do you think of the HD58X's in comparison to the HD 6XX's? I've been heavily considering them as I've seen them touted as "almost 660S's". If they really are very close to 660S's, I will probably buy them.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Its I think a personal thing. I like Slkipp have both and for most the part prefer the HD58x. I find them pretty great for everything from music to gaming.

I would read reviews to see which sound signature you prefer. I put them through my rotation and find both are great in their own ways.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

How you finding the Elex? Considering picking them up, How do you find the sound signature in comparison to the HD6xx and HD58x?

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice. Really tempted by them but also looking at Quad ERA-1's, decisions decisions, but both seem to get very solid reviews.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Well dang it. Went to join the drop but they only sell to the USA can’t ship to where I live, sad times :(

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Hi thanks for the info. Noise insolation is not an issue so i guess i have narrowed it down to the dt 990 or the Game one.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks for all the help

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Hey sorry to bother you 2 more question would you go with the 250ohms pro or premium Also What amp/dac would you recommend and since I am using a modmic would you suggest getting one that supports mic like the creative g6 or mayflour element or better to get a USB external sound car for the mic

Thanks

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

may i ask one more question i think am ready to pull a trigger and since its my first headphone i am now between the hd598sr and the dt 990. Which one would you recommend. I Play all different games and it would be used for only gaming.

thanks

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks do you think the GSX 1000 or G5/G6 be able to handle the 990 250 ohms

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Now I am betwee the 990 premium and the 599 lol as soon as I get close to pulling the trigger something else comes up. Since it's me first headphones I want to make the right choise and worried about the treble of the 990. But not sure if the 599 are for games I play.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube