Guidelines

• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

For less than $200 and would prefer a silent, good sounding noise canceling mic over very thing else. Wired, or at least an option to have it connected via cable, Closed Ear and preferably red or black with red accents. Something i can get for black friday/cyber monday

Comments Sorted by:

bengy22 4 Builds 1 point 5 months ago

Cloud 2's for 7.1 or the cloud alpha's are good mid-range headsets.

M0RKILLZ.twitch 1 point 5 months ago

I have cloud 2s and they are excellent. Extremely comfortable, decent mic, 7.1 surround sound, and despite the fact that my younger siblings have ''accidentally'' dumped it on the concrete floor of my basement it seems to be no worse for ware. (not even cosmetically!)

The mic is detachable, bendy, and holds any contortion you can twist it into. I stuck the mouthpiece in my mouth several times (while showing my friends who have potato mics what they sound like) and it works fine after each time.

My one complaint is that the cords like to twist together. Not horribly, but noticeable if they aren't being subjected to gravity (IE laying on a flat surface)

As for it being cheap, I got it on prime day for 70$

IamNotGoodWithUsernames submitter 1 Build 1 point 5 months ago

If i get the cloud 2's i might go in store as best buy, walmart and target sell them at the same price as amazon.

TheShadowGuy 1 point 5 months ago

The HyperX Cloud series is decent for the money. I have the Cloud IIs and they are very comfortable.

The Sennheiser PC37x from Massdrop or their Game headsets are also pretty good.

You could also look into a Modmic+good headphones as well.

[comment deleted by staff]
TheShadowGuy 1 point 5 months ago

Oops, missed the part where OP said closed.

Fiuzen 1 point 5 months ago

I order nearly a month ago the HyperX Cloud II and tbh one of the best gaming Hs I have ever tryed. i recomend it.

misha4ever 1 point 5 months ago

don´t: HyperX are awful, no base at all, heavy and hot for long periods of time and their cables are just mediocre*. do: Sennheiser, Sony, hell, even Logitech.

*unless they fixed all the issues with the new model.

IamNotGoodWithUsernames submitter 1 Build 1 point 5 months ago

I might get the Sennheiser Game Zero's if they ever go on sale. I heard they got good audio quality and a good mic.

misha4ever 1 point 5 months ago

and probably last forever

[comment deleted by staff]